Who are we ?
Groupe Huit are French multidisciplinary consultants specialising in municipal and urban development in developing countries.
For over 50 years, we have worked with public authorities, international institutions and private partners to conceive and implement our projects.
Groupe Huit is a member of KERAN group
Our skills and experiences
Planning urban development to improve quality of life and promote economic development.
• Planning urbanisation for within a given timeframe
• Rearranging the spatial layout of a district or of specific zones
• Programming investments in infrastructure and facilities
• Regulating land use and works
Improving living conditions for inhabitants and enabling urban renewal
• Urban upgrading
• Restructuring precarious settlements
• Rehabilitating deteriorated historic neighbourhoods
• Urban planning
Supporting urban project owners for better territorial management
• Urban, organisational and financial audits
• Property management and urban management tools
• Project structuring
• Strengthening capacities
Promoting cities’ economic potential for their sustainable social development
• Urban and regional planning
• Feasibility studies
• Neighbourhood rehabilitation and facility/infrastructure planning
• Specific studies
Mitigating pressures and developing new economic resources
• Conserving and protecting cultural heritage (ranking, management plans.)
• Rearranging public spaces
• Developing tourism
Innovating to develop new, useful tools that match the needs of cities of the Global South
• Territorial diagnosis, risk analysis and investment programming (HOME-DATA)
• Property management, digital addressing (Urbadresse)
• Strategic urban planning